I am in need of this belt if anyone knows who has them please let me know.
J jpdifeo New member Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jan 27, 2010 #1 I am in need of this belt if anyone knows who has them please let me know.
mike75925 thinker and tinkerer Messages 1,753 Reaction score 4 Location Alto, tx Jan 27, 2010 #2 northern was selling comet belts (different sizes) for $20
anderkart Moderator Messages 6,430 Reaction score 386 Location Surprise Arizona USA Jan 28, 2010 #3 This google search link: http://www.google.com/search?source...rlz=1T4DMUS_enUS221US222&q=comet+belt+203791+ seems to be indicating several online sources for this belt.
This google search link: http://www.google.com/search?source...rlz=1T4DMUS_enUS221US222&q=comet+belt+203791+ seems to be indicating several online sources for this belt.
KieranM Doin It!! Messages 1,409 Reaction score 3 Location Kilkenny, Ireland Jan 28, 2010 #4 heres a link http://www.yamaha-website.com/203791-----BELT-4044-SERIES_p_95460.html
J jpdifeo New member Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Feb 2, 2010 #5 Thanks I tried all of them but comet went out of business and this belt seems to be out everywhere. Hopefully someone will start comet belts back up.
Thanks I tried all of them but comet went out of business and this belt seems to be out everywhere. Hopefully someone will start comet belts back up.