Comet 40 TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge7

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm searching despartely for a Comet 40D driven unit ONLY. Stuck with monsyer truck by Carter with new 11hp Honda 360 series ebgine with no driven unit. What are my options if I cant find what I need to get it running? Can I switch to a centrifical clutch?
 

turbojimmy

New member
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
I'm searching despartely for a Comet 40D driven unit ONLY. Stuck with monsyer truck by Carter with new 11hp Honda 360 series ebgine with no driven unit. What are my options if I cant find what I need to get it running? Can I switch to a centrifical clutch?

There's a guy on ebay selling his old stock of them. I just picked up a driven and drive from him. They're spendy tho. I think the driven is $135. Says he has 5 left as of this morning:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Comet-Go-Kart-T...391207&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=7570363398070579103
 

DsmEclipse

New member
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
colorado
im having trouble finding comet clutches for every uses. gonna become pretty expensive since comet went under.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top