Cold Start videos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike75925

thinker and tinkerer
Reaction score
electric choke, push button starting form inside your house via wireless remote ;). i wonder if they will wire up to these kinds of engines.

mike75925

thinker and tinkerer
Reaction score
videos? nah sorry. i have a pos webcam and laptop, but don't know how to capture video. my ody was covered in snow, so i shot some carb cleaner onto it's k&n filter to quick start her (vacuum pump). too bad she was out of gas or rather there is gas, but the pickup tubes don't reach. my kart on the other hand, i opened the throttle a bit by means of the idle set screw, and yanked on it till she cranked. probably 10 pulls?

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
I was planning on starting up the kart today, prolly about 30 out and the thing hasnt been running in a few months. I can get the video, but i probably cant get it on youtube, because i dont have a video editing program and cant download one.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Didnt think i could upload videos directly, i guess i can try since i was planning on starting her up anyways.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Negative, wasnt much of a cold start anyways, and shes running pretty bad, i think the slides are stuck (CV carb), because it has a horrible bog, and very poor throttle response.

Sometime i'll have to figure out how to get programs onto my computer(mac), i guess the thing that installs applications got deleted, so now i can download the applications but not install them...

Status
Not open for further replies.