coilover shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRider13

New member
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield Mo
I have carter brothers buggy. Model I do belive is 2911tr-4015. The back coilover shocks are junk. They have no more life left. With the cart sitting normal they measure about 13 inches eye to eye. I am looking for something not to expensive to buy. I need some advice on rebound, weight support etc. Thanks Jason
 

Attachments

  • 1387436797805.jpg
    1387436797805.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 11

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Buy new stock.....
What does the back half end of your kart weigh? Empty and loaded.... How much "swing room"do you have? Whats wrong with new stock shocks?
 

StormRider13

New member
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield Mo
As far as weight. Its heavy. ... I would guess around 250ish. 2 adults riding together is about 400 of weight. So loaded would be 650ish. I am wanting new, I don't were to by from. And I would like some that I know will fit and work decent. I am a confused sole on this. I don't want to spend $ to find out there to soft or way to hard. Thanks Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top