• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Challenge: who can build it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3480h

Reaction score
The pic is of a very nice full sized vehicle that most of us would love to own and get into trouble with. The thought occurs that this would also be a killer kart project, properly scaled and with a very strong engine. Any takers?

Attachments

• Black&Bad.jpg
    Black&Bad.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 43

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Well....he has a head start anyway.....

Well you're practically committed at this point Jim.
Uhhh that's cool as H€££..... I want one..... :stir:

I'd guess FMJ; from the looks of it, they pay machinists way better in Texas than they do in the Midwest....

Come on down, Pat! Jobs are everywhere! The oilfield pays good too!

Tom, I NEED more pics of that car. It's sinister..... :thumbsup:

n3480h

Reaction score
Wish I had more pics, guys. But I don't. Someone posted this on fb several days ago. I think it's the meanest looking thing on wheels I've ever seen. I'd sell a kidney for that bad boy. Go for it, Jim. YOO CAN DOO EET!

n3480h

Reaction score
Sorry Jim. I saw that picture and immediately thought of your build. That would be a winner for sure.

mckutzy

Reaction score
That's way cool, but alot of laws state no open wheeled vehicle in new builds.
I'm guessing there's ways to get around it, but a defiantly cool looking ride.

Is there any specs on the vehicle?

n3480h

Reaction score
The vehicle in the picture was built for one of the Mad Max movies, several years ago. Movie prop vehicles are seldom complete, and may not even have had an engine. It's probably never seen street time, and it may not even exist any longer. The point of posting was that it seems it would make a good theme for a kart.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
If you read the link, it states the car is NOT a real car but a acad or 3d model rendering for somebody wanting to build a real one later on down the road. Or it's a movie prop. Through the whole thing it also says "it would be" in all the features lines printed.

All of us were hoping it was real tho ! I know I was. Cause I was gonna go see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.