can someone tell me about 70's kart? ez-rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarong5

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I bought this kart when I was like 10, I'm now 21 and have been fixing it back all winter untill now, its now lime green but can someone tell me anything about this kart or the motor I can't find anything at all on the internet it said ez-rider on the floor and on the back of the seat I just want to know if it's a rare kart or anything at all about it, I got it at a flea market almost 10 years ago, thanks in advance guys
 

Attachments

  • ab 022.jpg
    ab 022.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 9
  • ab 021.jpg
    ab 021.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 11
  • ab 015.jpg
    ab 015.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 9

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
I can't tell you anything about the frame but the engine looks like a small '80s briggs & stratton. A few more pics would help to confirm
 

aarong5

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
thanks, I hope someone can tell me more about the frame or where it came from...if it came with this motor or what lol.
 

Bluethunder3320

New member
Messages
5,677
Reaction score
38
look for the model-type-code numbers on the engine. either a badge or stamped into the fan housing.

the first 2 digits of the code is the year
 

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
edit: nevermind was way off.

Easy Rider movie kart was what I was thinking at first glance. LOL Then I saw it was EZ Rider.

Thought you had a Peter Fonda gokart for a few. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top