can i post a question about a 2 wheeled application

mmhmmtellyuwhut

Reaction score
first off sorry for my grammar i litterally have a learning disability took hours to write so dont be a D , please
i have a gx80 on skinny 700 tire bike. it shifts good has a great gear range seriously in 3rd gear going 30 and pulls hard until its doing 45 hit next gear and it pulls just as hard and has lots of butt pucker that makes the throttle have the same appeal as a red hot stove top 😄.and when you let off the throttle because it has a freewheel ...well its hard to explain but its like lube with intercourse it coast for eeeeever , so smooth until a few long rides then i get a little crazy or bike hiccups agressively ( just does sometimes) then i could probably make it last but these things are like telling a bear to not use the forest for his bussines or trying to be god etc. is there a industrial application where they use a ratchet mechanism. is their a gearbox i can use to have 2 or 3 gears or?.... what can i do?. and dont say torque converter, they are weird to me . i would only consider it if it was cheaper but they want way too much for something thats basically sorcery

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I have no clue what you are asking. Is the gx80 engine a motorcycle engine? How tall are the tires? No black magic involved in CVT operations at all. Just power and load sensing using weights and springs.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
first off sorry for my grammar i litterally have a learning disability took hours to write so dont be a D , please
i have a gx80 on skinny 700 tire bike. it shifts good has a great gear range seriously in 3rd gear going 30 and pulls hard until its doing 45 hit next gear and it pulls just as hard and has lots of butt pucker that makes the throttle have the same appeal as a red hot stove top 😄.and when you let off the throttle because it has a freewheel ...well its hard to explain but its like lube with intercourse it coast for eeeeever , so smooth until a few long rides then i get a little crazy or bike hiccups agressively ( just does sometimes) then i could probably make it last but these things are like telling a bear to not use the forest for his bussines or trying to be god etc. is there a industrial application where they use a ratchet mechanism. is their a gearbox i can use to have 2 or 3 gears or?.... what can i do?. and dont say torque converter, they are weird to me . i would only consider it if it was cheaper but they want way too much for something thats basically sorcery
:ack2::useless::roflol:👽🐰🐒🐊⛄❄️

IN for the post count

pearl111

Reaction score
what's going on with your project, I think we'd all like to know how it is coming along?