Can anyone identify make, model and year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinbosma

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Im new to this group and dont know how to load photos. But you can see photos of my bike on oldminibikes.com under my sceen name of martinb. Thank you.
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
253
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
Ummmm. I dont think too many people are going to try find your pics. Follow the posting pics sticky in the general section

especially when all I can see is:
You must be a registered user to view images!

To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.
I don't want to register over there, I never had, do not have and don't want a minibike anytime soon ;)

'sid
 

rmm727

New member
Messages
621
Reaction score
9
Location
Brookville, PA
Oh come on. Life is pretty fun on 2 wheels. I spend much of my time over there, though I am warming up to you guys.
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
253
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
Oh come on. Life is pretty fun on 2 wheels. I spend much of my time over there, though I am warming up to you guys.

I don't say it's not a great forum, but I'd be useless over there (not visiting much, not reading much, not posting anything)
I do not want to register as a database mummy.
So no, not now, not to just look at a picture ;)

We never had 'american' style minibikes around here and most of the time I do not find them very attractive.
I like a Honda Monkey and even a Dax, but that's basically it
for me and small 2-wheelers.

Maybe I will change my mind someday about wanting one,
but it's not the time to even think about it (there's still a kart on hold)

'sid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top