• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Bye bye Miss American Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Just gonna move this here. It seems more appropriate here.
,​
OH YEAH!!!!! ATTICA! A TTICA! Stupidity in governing is never appreciated. In real life or HERE!

If I disappear, don't be surprised. The reasons, revealed, are about as silly , stupid, and illogical as can possibly be imagined.

And it's not just me, but my brothers in arms. We didn't do anything anywhere NEAR worth the punishment handed out!

Yeah, I guess some folks thought this would just go away.

Well,... for a few minutes, let me ask you:

Is a picture of a male chicken smiling, the word "buttcheek", or pointing out how commonly accepted words only become profanity when used in the wrong context are bannable offenses, that I suddenly don't give a flying shirt about this forum?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? REALLY! It doesn't even seem possible.

Who, EXACTLY, is this forum supposed to be protecting? Now..." family friendly" is a catchword for a Christian radio station I frequently listen to, but ... This site doesn't allow religious freedom of expression, despite the CONSTITUTION AND AMERICAN MONETARY SYSTEM DO!

IN GOD WE TRUST!!! Oh sorry, I shouldn't have said that!

No politics or religion! FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!

Well..on my way out.... YOU CANNOT HAVE A FAMILY FRIENDLY ANYTHING without religion.

Poboy out... Nice knowing you guys!

60 today! (Guess it's time I grow up, and go on to better things.)
Although I agree... All the bans have me afraid to comment!

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Doug..

and stay away from the booze ;)

As chancer copied the brain fart over already, I can safely remove it from the other (100% perfectly unrelated thread) you posted that in.

And really.. I'm not at all afraid to comment on that for fairly obvious reasons,
but it's not WORTH to be commented... not worth at all...

but let me get this one thing straight again:

there is NO freedom of speech in here.. there never was!
THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY!
it's in fact a dictatorial regime... as all websites are..
obey to the owners rules or leave... simple as that.

Robert's a nice guy,
but he doesn't like a few things to be discussed in here.. he doesn't want them ON HIS website, (it's his; not mine, not yours not ours.. it's HIS!)
and all the choice you have is to obey or stay away!

'sid

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
You mean I only got 10 more years until I'm a crabby old man too! UUGG! the Humanity!
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas oh heck Happy New Year also!
:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.