Busted hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axx3d

Reaction score
My boy was driving the Dingo around the oval in the front yard last night.. He pulled up and asked if he could do the big track that circles my land. I told him to do a couple more laps on the oval..

His last turn in and i watched the rear left tire go rolling away.. He was so light he barely notice.. I waved him in and he killed it.. I showed him the "3 wheeler".. He would have kept going i bet.

New hub is on order.. amazing what breaks after you think its all together and solid..

Indeed these are on going projects..

Heres the oval.. just got it going last weekend.. itll be dirt in no time the way the 2 kids ride it..

Axx3d

Reaction score
They are lucky indeed.. Just moved out to some acreage in the middle of nowhere and started my.. um their toy collection ;)

Got a Thumper (TTR 90) last week for dang near free..

Axx3d

Reaction score
Hub came today.. it was a 1/2" longer than my old one.. I had to cut a 1/2" off one of my axle spacer to make up for it. Glad I had a couple of new keys laying around.. both of the old ones on the rear hubs were rusted in half and disintegrating..

The UPS guy get treated like Santa out in these here parts ;)

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
One time I was working in a gated lakeside development that was full of $1 million + homes .....and a Fed-Ex driver wasn't sure if he had the right address......as we talked .....and tried to figure it out. ....he casually mentioned. ...."Wow.....man...these houses are something else....what do these people do to afford a house like these"......

The ol' Poboy brain kicked in. ....so I said: "I don't know about the rest of these folks......but that guy next door is a driver for UPS.....":lolgoku:

Status
Not open for further replies.