Build off trophy šŸ†

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Hello diy go karters.

I have the trophy.

I am sorry. Some past winners missed out.

Life got crazy.
I flaked our on yā€™all

I will message the site owner and get it to him.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Excellent.
After 40 yrs in California itā€™s been real nice to spend the last 3 in America!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Haha! I was about to post with the triumphant news, but Chancer beat me to it!

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
So last year after the 2017 winner
I tried to contact him about the trophy.
No response
I have messaged JT speed Demon.
And will get this Trophy to him UPS.

Oh I missed a year.
Sorry to Joe405.
He worked so many years in a row to win this.
And finally did in 2018.

Iā€™m a schmuck

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
let's make one for Joe 405! like one that cars and cameras gives out every year at the busco beach meat!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
So...what does it actually look like?:popcorn:

There's a thread in the archives that has a picture, but I'll be posting a pic up once I get it anyways.

Oh yeah, I also plan to engrave the plaque myself, y'all! We've got one of those little engraving pens, and although it won't quite be professional, it'll be cheap, DIY, and we'll get everyone's name on the plaque!

Brianator

Gettin' er done!
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I also plan to engrave the plaque myself, y'all! We've got one of those little engraving pens, and although it won't quite be professional, it'll be cheap, DIY, and we'll get everyone's name on the plaque!

Flyinghillbilly put alot of time and thought into that trophy, I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to get it done professionally to honor it as best as possible.... I'm willing to open my wallet and donate a few bucks, if a few more users are too then let's make it happen!

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Flyinghillbilly put alot of time and thought into that trophy, I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to get it done professionally to honor it as best as possible.... I'm willing to open my wallet and donate a few bucks, if a few more users are too then let's make it happen!

Chancer is sending the trophy back, so it has been found. :cheers2:

Brianator

Gettin' er done!
Reaction score
I mean to have the missing winners professionally engraved to honor the work done on the trophy, if we all pitch in a little it wont be much for anybody!

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Hey Chancer. During your absence, Robert has trained his homing pigeons to deliver trophies. However he sold them at the beginning of the year.

Glad to hear from you. Last I heard was that somebody cut the brakes on the beer box.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
same