briggsandstratton123
New member
G'day, I've gone and picked up this unidentifiable buggy thing for $200.
It needs major brake repair, seat adjustment (cos even though it is long, there is mesh against the roll bar that is preventing me from moving it back, (i will get a nicer seat though).
I have a 3 speed semi-auto 125 cc which should have enough power
(I think). my main concern was with the gear ratio; It has 22'' tires with a 31 tooth axle sprocket (which is basically permanent), and the engine has a 13 tooth sprocket. Now i'm not sure wheather the 3 speed ratios would allow that, and i have almost no room to upsize the back sprocket without serious modification. in terms of engine mounting.
Here are some average pictures, and I'll keep update with my progress.
Any help would be appreciated thanks
It needs major brake repair, seat adjustment (cos even though it is long, there is mesh against the roll bar that is preventing me from moving it back, (i will get a nicer seat though).
I have a 3 speed semi-auto 125 cc which should have enough power
(I think). my main concern was with the gear ratio; It has 22'' tires with a 31 tooth axle sprocket (which is basically permanent), and the engine has a 13 tooth sprocket. Now i'm not sure wheather the 3 speed ratios would allow that, and i have almost no room to upsize the back sprocket without serious modification. in terms of engine mounting.
Here are some average pictures, and I'll keep update with my progress.
Any help would be appreciated thanks