Kokamo
Azzkicker extraordinaire
OK, so I've had this on my mind for a bit...when you purchase an ARC rod for any random engine, does that rod have a specific weight compared to a stock rod? You know, to keep balance in check?
Since there's no aftermarket on the Honda GX v-twin motors, I figured I would maybe try to give it a shot and see what happens. I don't have a CNC (I wish I did tho!), but a friend has a humongous machining facility that has everything it takes to custom build anything you could imagine.
Thanks,
~Joe
Since there's no aftermarket on the Honda GX v-twin motors, I figured I would maybe try to give it a shot and see what happens. I don't have a CNC (I wish I did tho!), but a friend has a humongous machining facility that has everything it takes to custom build anything you could imagine.
Thanks,
~Joe