Bethany's Sparkles .

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorewill

Active member
Messages
332
Reaction score
132
Location
Sc
so about this stricker ,I picked it up on a trade for truck parts ,and when I told my little girl that I didn't really want it . I just picked it up for the parts ,like anything unwanted she said I love it daddy..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161016_150101265.jpg
    IMG_20161016_150101265.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20161015_134904615.jpg
    IMG_20161015_134904615.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20161018_180900354_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20161018_180900354_HDR.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20160911_181821400.jpg
    IMG_20160911_181821400.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 19

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,204
Reaction score
4,183
Can't read what's on the paper.

Does she in fact have a large stray animal collection at home? :D
 

hardcorewill

Active member
Messages
332
Reaction score
132
Location
Sc
Little Hardcore

Don't worry about the grease daddy cuz I'm a little hardcore.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161019_173811584.jpg
    IMG_20161019_173811584.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20161019_173706826.jpg
    IMG_20161019_173706826.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20161019_173206199.jpg
    IMG_20161019_173206199.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20161019_172617265_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20161019_172617265_HDR.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20161019_172554303.jpg
    IMG_20161019_172554303.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 5

hardcorewill

Active member
Messages
332
Reaction score
132
Location
Sc
Good team

My granddaughter and her would maake a good team.

And a cute one. Pretty much done with the tare down.Had to remove the front end ,was a pretty rough wreck ,obviously.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161021_172803800.jpg
    IMG_20161021_172803800.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20161021_172756745.jpg
    IMG_20161021_172756745.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 4

hardcorewill

Active member
Messages
332
Reaction score
132
Location
Sc
Today

New spendels ,grinded the rust away, and some tires.
 

Attachments

  • 1023161644.jpg
    1023161644.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 3
  • 1023161700.jpg
    1023161700.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1023161807a.jpg
    1023161807a.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1023161837.jpg
    1023161837.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top