Best kart in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
 

ML-TOYS

New member
Messages
2,908
Reaction score
19
Location
long island, new york
Anyone else get one of these pm's from him

I'm sorry man for what you call trolling.

I didn't mean to just thought yall might help a beginner just curious but oh well maybe someday we'll meat on the track and when I beat you crying silly I'll say hello.

Thanks
Forward Message Reply With Quote
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
Alright guys I sent it to 3 of you got tired of typing I believe.

I'm sorry for taking yall time up I'll stop bothering yall just remember it was yall choice to read and respond.

Thank you I did learn some and I truly do thank yall. I might buy one later on just to have and not race.

I hope no hard feelings guys I look up to yall thank you for all.

What do yall call trolling as I want to make sure I refrain from it going forward.
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
Alright boys sorry for wasting your time but for the record you clicked on the thread and you read it I didn't force it to your face.

Thank you for the info and I hope yall have fun racing I might still get one some day.

I'm sorry yall think im a troll but will you plz explain what a troll is.

Have a nice day.
 

DirtyDamage

New member
Messages
638
Reaction score
0
Location
Westminster Colorado
If you're going to message me first with the same message you admitted to sending 3 of us, yes I'm going to correct you, before I am insulted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Alright boys sorry for wasting your time but for the record you clicked on the thread and you read it I didn't force it to your face.

Thank you for the info and I hope yall have fun racing I might still get one some day.

I'm sorry yall think im a troll but will you plz explain what a troll is.

Have a nice day.

OK!!!! You know....sometimes....some silly little punk will slip by the Poboy wrath....(and apparently the moderators) ....BUT....ummmnnm......

EDIT: I almost forgot: Your recent string of consecutive posts....(against the rules)....further shows you don't have the attention to details and rules to be a competitive racer at this time.....

Time to send you home crying ....little spoiled rich kid ,snot-nosed punk...

First off:...you don't work on yachts...your daddy does.....big friggin deal....ummmm...(real accomplishment....being born into wealth)....

Second: This is DIY....not a site catering to the hoyty toyty who want to buy their way in the sport....

Third: All anyone he was saying was you were biting off more than you could chew and could be killed....

Fourth: Just grow up man....we've had members here way younger than you that showed twice the maturity....

Finally: Lose the chip....nobody here was trying to squash your dreams...just trying to keep you in reality.....(obviously...we failed).... go ask daddy for the latest Mario racer for X-Box....(that won't kill you)....
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
My parents are scraping the bottom of the barrel and my dad drives an old 1992 ford truck thing that's falling apart to work everyday and works an extra job on his off day. And my mom is trying to get a job to
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
Ha now you have nothing to say I bet you make twice as much as my parents and I make about 200 bucks a year. So give me a break now please because I'm not at all rich . Oh and that 200 bucks is christmas money from grand parents.
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Well...first off...look over in the right hand corner.....see that little button there that says "edit"....please use that instead of breaking forum rules multi-posting strings of posts....

See...you can't even do it right in print....and you don't think we should think you could kill yourself when a small mistake counts?
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
I don't cuss never had so I'm not gonna cuss you out but please just let it be I'll never post here again unless its years from now and how do those 7 year olds set up the account cheers to them.

My parents will be lucky to not go under by next year so give me a break.

I'm very mature if you meat me. I'm very sorry and I'll stop.
 

crazykart

Crazy member
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
7
Location
Swartz Creek, Michigan
But yet saving up 15 grand is nothing for you? Replacing a set of tires that costs near $300 every race is nothing to you.

How about this, you go figure out what your actual story is before you come back.

Or try doing some research into idk say anything at all.

Maybe read the rules and posting etiquette.

Maybe think things over before you post them, especially when you post 2-3 things in a row within minutes of each other, that contradict each other.

Your dirt poor but can get 15k easily, and can afford the maintenance which can total thousands a year, but yet you cant afford it. Idk about you but I'm barely above dirt poor and cringe when I have to spend 2 or 300 on a hobby.

You took everything out of the carb and now it runs better, but you didnt take anything out at all.

You race dirt track, but wait you dont race dirt track you ride on dirt around your 10 acres, but your dirt poor and dont have a kart.

You don't even have the focus to keep your story straight, or read rules, use proper grammer (or any really) or follow proper etiquette, and by your own admission you get bored easily... you do not have the focus to race a kart at any significant speed, at leat without killing yourself and hurting/killing others.

I stand by my statement, you are a troll in my book, you come to illicit reactions and have done just that. Now go home troll, we are done feeding you.

:feedtroll:
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
And....BTW: Don't ever even think for a microfraction of a second...that the Poboy has nothing to say....

At the moment...I'm leaving you your tail so you can tuck it and run....

Next post....I will rip off what it is attached to....trust me....you don't want to see me not being nice....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top