Best kart in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDamage

New member
Messages
638
Reaction score
0
Location
Westminster Colorado
There are karts that go faster than 100mph....you get a shifter kart and a little space and you can get well over 100mph. Not even a shifter really, a lot of the karts I've seen at my local track(because we have a long strait away) get 100+mph...I get to 80 and I'm good...and that's not even with me on the throttle....

I want to get a shifter soon...maybe one day when I have 15K....:feedtroll::feedtroll:

Note: You feel like you're going a lot faster when you're only inches from the ground...
 

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
It ain't the speed that gets you, it's the sudden stop that does it.
There's a reason the good racers start out in lower classes and work their way up.
Let's say you buy an absolute rocket and by some miracle can handle the speed.
Now you're going to be on the track with others going just as fast and with much more experience.
Unless you're willing to ride tail end Charlie to learn what the good drivers are doing or are the reincarnation of Ayrton Senna, I see this coming to a bad end, maybe for you but more likely someone else you're on track with.
Curb your enthusiasm and start at a more realistic level.
That being said, as it's a free country - if you do buy the aforementioned rocket, and some track will let a newbie run in the top class, please take someone with you to photo or video your attempt.
I think we'd all like to see the results.
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
Alright thank you guys for all the harshness.

I don't have 15 grand yet but will.

Can't a boy dream yall didn't have to post.

I appreciate yall letting me know that it is dangerous but all I simply wanted to know was in yall opinion the best of the best.
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
And as for the carb thing I don't race dirt but I drive it around the almost 10 acres I have access to.

No I did not mess with the float because I didn't want to break it though I took it off and looked at it to the point I could have changed the carb out.

I'm not trolling I'm just trying to get some info and thought it might be a good thread to start for others to learn from.
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
Here's the real deal. I'm a noob who has no money and no idea what I'm doing. But I'm not afraid to throw my full heart and soul in it I'm not afraid to get dirty be disappointed and I have access to some very smart men to help me my great grandfather is approaching 90 years old and can tell you how to do almost anything. I have an uncle that works on mega million dollar yachts.
 

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
As for "harshness", interpret that as "We don't want to see you or anyone else dead"....and yes, people die on go karts.
The best way to proceed is tell us what you have to spend, and what you want to do.
Most of us were where you are now at one point.
We'll be glad to help as much as we can.
You help us, we'll help you.
 

DirtyDamage

New member
Messages
638
Reaction score
0
Location
Westminster Colorado
I would check your local classified ads before you buy new. It's impossible for you not to crash it. It's gonna happen. So I do Recommend that you just spend $1200 for a used one and if you like it and want to stick with it then buy a new one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
Thank you very much now that was talking to me like I'm a person.

Thank you very much guys and I don't want to die maybe I'll just drop it all and pickup rc cars.

Like I said I don't have the money yet but I plan to I will head the advice to buy a used one then see what comes.

Please forgive me for coming across as a troll.

I was just curious what yall say is best thanks.

Also is 15 grand a allowable budget if I enjoy it and decide to go on.
 

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
First of all, I envy you having that kind of budget at your age.
I hope you appreciate how fortunate you are.
My suggestion is to decide what exactly it is you want to do.
Do you want to race competitively, and if so where do you want it to lead?
Or do you just want a kart to fart around with?
The more you tell us, the more help we can be.
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
I would like to run some races but not jump in full frontal at first ya know just run a few and also as a trophy kart to say look what I have now bite it.


Those talking about the budget I don't have that kind 9f money I'm talking working a 0 art time job for a year and a half just to buy it that's what it means to me.

And why do yall call me a troll how do you know I haven't shaved in like 2 weeks:roflol:
 

BirdFanatic

New member
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
7
Location
Jonesboro Arkansas
I would like to run some races but not jump in full frontal at first ya know just run a few and also as a trophy kart to say look what I have now bite it.


Those talking about the budget I don't have that kind 9f money I'm talking working a 0 art time job for a year and a half just to buy it that's what it means to me.

And why do yall call me a troll how do you know I haven't shaved in like 2 weeks:roflol:

For two stroke shifter kart id say the Icc rotary valve kv95 Itialian shifter kart is one of the top shifter karts.
 

Gman1215

New member
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Gulfshores Alabama
As f9r the entire thing I'm ditching it whether yall meant to or not 8 have now ditched the dream and on to the next.

Yall have me scared to death and I want nothing to do with it yall have fun with yall life sorry yall felt 6 all had to criticize every farming thing I said.

I may have been the next F1 but never mind
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top