Best find ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I'm glad you all clarified.

If Spindle thinks I am calling his name, there's nothing I can do about that but the siren song of the 212cc has been calling his name constantly. That much we know.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
That thing is clean! But That model With 0 Suspension had a bad reputation in the 80s for High Roll over risk.
If it was the 1985 350cc Model with Full suspension I would be all over it, that clean at that price.

Jrgunn5150

Rudderless
Reaction score
My brother had a 250, and I had a 350 when we were kids. He could go anywhere i could, but he had the spine of an 8 year old lol.

They are going up and up in price, it's harder and harder to find them complete.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/mcy/5950016595.html
Baja Minibike
150 smackers
Looks like engine upgrade and 30 series TC.

Baja warrior mini bike runs great pickup in Michigan City In

Got to score these deals when they come around. I have no space for it, but I have to have it. I need another minibike.

If still around on Tuesday and I make some money this weekend I may have found my next purchase. Going to have to Tom Cruise it this weekend. And probably will have to smile at patrons. I HATE SMILING. LOL

Or I'll just buy it now and worry about bills later. LOL

Hippy Hippy Shakes for everyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyAxE2vS318

Attachments

• baja mini bike.jpg
    baja mini bike.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 4

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Find of the century ! Full blown intrepid 125cc iame leopard shifter kart for $600

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-58-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-58-43.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Find of the century ! Full blown intrepid 125cc iame leopard shifter kart for $600

Looks fast. My favorite action figure growing up was Flash Gordon.
Says single speed? Does that mean no shifting?

Attachments

• flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 0

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
craigslist for $350! kind of neat looking

Attachments

• 01313_7p808j6KChG_600x450.jpg
    01313_7p808j6KChG_600x450.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Or maybe it is the Thundercats. Anyway the paint job brings me back.

Attachments

• thundercats.jpg
    thundercats.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 13

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Looks fast. My favorite action figure growing up was Flash Gordon.
Says single speed? Does that mean no shifting?

No shifting its a tag kart also. Which is one button electric start even. I called him and asked and got him to $600 which is why the price difference also. He is only an hour from me. But he drives a semi and is gone alot so i didnt go looksy yet. But ive since decided to go forward with the new 100+mph mini dragbike since i have most of everything already to build it.

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
Dem motorcycles, I can get a motorcycle licsence when I'm 15, which is kind of convieniant, cuz' I can work at small engine repair shop sooner, when I'm fourteen(yes I did the four on purpose) will ya send me one? I'll pay shipping! (BTW I'm not TOO serious about this, it's just convieniant;))

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Dem motorcycles, I can get a motorcycle licsence when I'm 15, which is kind of convieniant, cuz' I can work at small engine repair shop sooner, when I'm fourteen(yes I did the four on purpose) will ya send me one? I'll pay shipping! (BTW I'm not TOO serious about this, it's just convieniant;))

Dude you are replying to the first post from 8 months ago in a 100 post thread.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score

I passed that info on to my coworker whose boyfriend is a ****'s Angel and works on bikes and cars. I didn't know what you were taking about. Thanks to Chancer for being thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.