• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Best disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
Thought this was pretty good and thought I'd share.
From 440source, not me.

WARNING: Our stroker kits have been known to cause the following adverse effects, even when used properly: Please read this section fully before ordering.

Many customers have reported the following issues:

1. Extreme tire wear, especially in the rear.
2. Premature driveshaft failure.
3. Speeding Tickets.
4. Increased dry cleaning bills, especially for underwear.
5. Premature U-joint failure.
6. Learning to drive with tires boiling in all gears.
7. Unexplained smiling at the thoughts of taking your ride out next.
8. Plastic surgery bills to remove your "perma-smile"
9. Premature axle failure.
10. Annoyed neighbors from loud exhaust, screeching tires, late night wrenching sessions, etc.

If you experience any of these effects, please do not attempt treatment yourself. Do not call a medical professional for treatment advice. Proceed immediately to the nearest drag strip. Apply maximum acceleration repeatedly for 4-8 hours. Warning: This is only a temporary cure. You may find more frequent trips to the drag strip will become necessary. In test subjects, this behavior has been proven to become extremely habit forming. Frequent consultations with Visa and/or Mastercard may temporarily ease pain and suffering, however "the bug" will almost certainly return with increased intensity. If this happens, reapply Visa, Mastercard and drag strip, in that order. Don't say we didn't warn you!!

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Heh heh, notice how the application of Visa, Mastercard and drag strip only helps them. :D

Got to keep the business going, you know.

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
It's usually the unsuspecting passenger that need the new underpants.

Come visit me and I'll show you the disclaimer is true!

Attachments

• 20150820_150138.jpg
    20150820_150138.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
^^^ Whooo! Lookit that pretty thing!

Id love to have a big block powered Dart/Duster sort of car... got a locked up 400, and locked up 440... atleast there is a possibility. :wai:

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
^^^ Whooo! Lookit that pretty thing!

Id love to have a big block powered Dart/Duster sort of car... got a locked up 400, and locked up 440... atleast there is a possibility. :wai:

Ohh man you need to get those running.
Had a short rod 400 punched to a 470. That engine was a beast! Loved the air, had double 850 thermoquads. It ran for years with out issues then one day threw a rod and minced everything.
Now its a 440 punched to a 512. Just a single 850 carb. This was built before knowing of the kits from 440source.

You can get the whole rotating part kit for 2300. :wai:

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
I know, I know... but I have to be a bit more richer first! I mean, even just to feed them... 8mpg doesnt sound like fun for the wallet! :roflol:

But on a nice weekend... that would be a different story...

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
Sad to say but the gas goes bad between FillUps. Too many idiots to be a daily driver.
You are correct about the nice weekends though. The loud pedal sure is fun to push.:auto:

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Id like a "summer driver", a "when the weather is nice driver"... Not a showroom piece, it can have a few dents, scratches... but otherwise good shape. That would be fun. Of course, it probably wouldnt have big block.

I guess I could worth with a 318 or 360... those can be respectable right?? :roflol:

Do you run a zinc additive? Any trouble with ethonal gas, or do you run ethonal free?

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Here is one from one of my suppliers thats good also...............

Code: 300337
Price: $15.35
Quantity in Basket: 2

Quantity:
Add To Basket
In case you need to know.....Putting a bearing into a cassette.
Caution: Medical studies have shown that some male pattern baldness may be caused by first time installation of spherical bearings into cassettes. We have seen people try to press them in, grind them in, and pound them in before they realize how simple the installation is. Just insert the bearing through the notches on the backside of the cassette with the axis of the bearing perpendicular to the axis of the cassette. Then rotate the bearing until they are both on the same axis. (To rotate the bearing you will want to bolt the cassette in and use the axle for leverage) Piece of cake, once you know how!

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
I'll stick to the thermoquads thanks. Spread bore rules.

There's 2 pumps from when on dual carbs. It got hard to feed it!

Replace in tank pump and use additives or go get good gas. Lol.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
There is a place local that sells ethanol free gas, Pretty near $4 a gallon. The regular crap is something $2.56 ish.

I dont know, but I think we need more pics of that pretty car up there... Im pretty sure we do. Please?
:D

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
Ok twist my arm.

Attachments

• 20150820_150115.jpg
    20150820_150115.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150820_150201.jpg
    20150820_150201.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150820_150212.jpg
    20150820_150212.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150820_152117.jpg
    20150820_152117.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 4

TX7

Reaction score
I use a product called Ethanol Shield in my mini bikes, lawn tractor, lawn equipment, generator, and my old Corvette. It's a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.