Bench Test / Dyno in Metro Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjspy

New member
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Clinton Twp. Mi
I was wondering if anyone has a bench tester or dyno that we could hook my motor up to to see how the jetting and everything is before I bolt it in my boys kart. Actually to see if it will run after I worked on it.

Thx,
Mike
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
I was wondering if anyone has a bench tester or dyno that we could hook my motor up to to see how the jetting and everything is before I bolt it in my boys kart. Actually to see if it will run after I worked on it.

Thx,
Mike

I'm not too sure if you will find anyone, but hang in there, someone might help you out. The closest person that I can even think might have something is machinist@large. He is near Grand Rapids, but I am not even sure if he could help you out
 

zbuck

New member
Messages
781
Reaction score
3
Location
Ft. Wayne, IN
I was wondering if anyone has a bench tester or dyno that we could hook my motor up to to see how the jetting and everything is before I bolt it in my boys kart. Actually to see if it will run after I worked on it.

Thx,
Mike

:wai: Go to Bobs 4 cycle karting. and ask your question. There are several engine builders in the lower Michigan area. Someone on Bobs can tell you who they are. Don B.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top