Been awhile/Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellSpawn

New member
Messages
476
Reaction score
2
Location
Wadena, Minnesota
Been awhile since I've been on this place, Glad to still see the community still going better than ever.

Anyhow, now to make some people jealous...

This is what I got as of a few weeks ago for one low price of $25!

A 1981 Honda CM400T in (near) perfect condition. 11k miles.

Zero rust, motor runs great (after a tedious carb cleaning and syncing.), New tires, aftermarket bars, and an aftermarket 2 into 1 exhaust.

I have plans to convert this thing into a cafe racer or bobber when I get the time.

commence drooling.
 

Attachments

  • honda1.jpg
    honda1.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 19
  • honda2.jpg
    honda2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 12

HellSpawn

New member
Messages
476
Reaction score
2
Location
Wadena, Minnesota
Actually, my old man works at a local scrapyard. He saw it come in and decided to unload it by hand (they usually use a crane with a huge magnet, which would've destroyed it.)

So he set it off to the side and had me come in to see if I'd be interested, took one look at it and said yes.

Turns out the previous owner was an older guy that didn't want to deal with having to go through the ropes of selling it.

Amazingly I actually managed to get the guy's name and number and he had no problem transfering the title.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top