AZUSA mini bike kit - canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullHorse

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been looking everywhere in canada for the AZUSA kit. I'm interested in the 10" wheel model but would settle for just the frame and build up the rest afterwards. I've seen it on a million sites in the US and with shipping and customers + exchange rate it becomes ridiculous to buy them. Has anyone seen a canadian shop that sells them? Or any mini bike frame really?

Thanks!

mckutzy

Reaction score
We're kinda screwed here in Canada... Parts and kits aren't really sold here cause of that... Conversion and shipping just cost too much...

PullHorse

Reaction score
We're kinda screwed here in Canada... Parts and kits aren't really sold here cause of that... Conversion and shipping just cost too much...

Ya it's been tough. It's still cheaper to buy through OMB or GPS, BMI etc and pay exchange and customs than to buy the same product in canada. I can't seem to even find good kart wheels and tires here for a reasonable rate. You have any secret spots for parts?

mckutzy

Reaction score
Honestly no... the princess is good for some stuff....gearing, motor ect...
Tires/wheels for karts and such like that... no idea...
I switched ideas to bikes cause I couldnt find kart wheels for a barstool racer... Ended up making a bike from scratch using a car tire, ratrod style bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.