• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Ariel Atom

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsox985

Reaction score
Well, this is kind of a pointless post but it didn't fit many other places. As I was heading to a baseball game, I passed the mother of all go karts, and had to focus on not crashing as I was drooling. There, across the intersection say this pointy-nosed, open-wheeled, topless vehicle. I immediately thought of Fowler and the Atom, but I figured it couldn't be. But it then peeled out across the intersection and I saw the side and rear end and knew that frame style. It was, without a doubt, an Ariel Atom. I went on their site, and it was identical to the one pictured. Color and all. Sadly, I only got a quick glimpse and that was it. If I were in a parking lot and saw it, I would've had to talk with the owner.

fowler

Reaction score
cool
i wouldnt of expected them to make it to the us
there would be a very tiny chance of seeing one

i went on there sight and looked at there used ones

i think they are one of the only modern cars that gain value

on a totally differant note
will driving home on friday i saw a lamborghini gallardo
not after i neally ran it over

it is so small and low that if the driver is parrallel with me then he sits in my blind spot and too low to see out the side window
landcruiser meet lambo

that would be expensive insureance claim

redsox985

Reaction score
Not only did I see this gem once, but as we were coming home, we passed the guy yet again on the same highway, both of us going in directions opposite of the first time. It was the yellow Atom 3. I was amazed to see 0-60 listed as sub 3 secs on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.