Are you interrested to see other's finished work for ideas?

Would you post 4, positioned, pix of your 'finished' kart to show it off?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Half-breeder

"Edit" button removed
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
9
Just remember that some of the karts are scratch builds, so the make and model etc is not going to apply

hmmm... didnt think bout that cenerio(good catch)... I just figured everyone Frankensteined their kart like me...LMAO
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
Well, I hate to think that ONLY the ones that voted are the only contributing members of this forum(but its beginning to look that way... but nonetheless, I was looking for a # around 30ish...and I dont think ill get it w/in the 30 days allotted for this poll.

48 hours in, we're half way there...

Just remember that some of the karts are scratch builds, so the make and model etc is not going to apply

True but, every build has an inspiration

hmmm... didnt think bout that cenerio(good catch)... I just figured everyone Frankensteined their kart like me...LMAO

No Tihm, it's just you :lolgoku:

My kart's no frankenstein, it's a scratch build
 

Half-breeder

"Edit" button removed
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
9
Well... if afew more folks will vote(more than 20), Ill make up the post this weekend(if one of yall "Tony/Paul" aint beat me to it by then)... I STILL say that the first reply/kart shown, should be Fabs(seeing he won the contest and all)... Im sure we'll work it out!

MEANWHILE... VOTE PPL!!! atleast till Christmas... or until the thread is made.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top