What the heck is it that they are asking 100 bucks
ML-TOYS New member Messages 2,908 Reaction score 19 Location long island, new york Feb 17, 2014 #1 What the heck is it that they are asking 100 bucks Attachments image.jpg 49.8 KB · Views: 44
itsid Moderator Staff member Messages 11,563 Reaction score 252 Location Ruhrpott [Germany] Feb 17, 2014 #2 wow.. That is an odd contraption I must say... where am I supposed to put my legs if I have to reach that handlebar? And why does it have a backrest then? Maybe someone like Kelly could make something nice of it 'sid
wow.. That is an odd contraption I must say... where am I supposed to put my legs if I have to reach that handlebar? And why does it have a backrest then? Maybe someone like Kelly could make something nice of it 'sid
landuse Moderator Staff member Messages 18,798 Reaction score 602 Location Pietermaritzburg, South Africa Feb 17, 2014 #3 Definitely homebrew
M mckutzy Well-known member Messages 8,353 Reaction score 110 Location bc, canada Feb 17, 2014 #4 Its an interesting contraption, hombrew "drift trike" dually, with a pocketbike front end. I guess one could attach some kind of pegs to the end of the forks, kinda like one of those drift trikes.
Its an interesting contraption, hombrew "drift trike" dually, with a pocketbike front end. I guess one could attach some kind of pegs to the end of the forks, kinda like one of those drift trikes.
H Half-breeder "Edit" button removed Messages 1,686 Reaction score 9 Feb 17, 2014 #5 All im sayin bout 'this' build/buy... where ya suppose to put your feet?!?
ML-TOYS New member Messages 2,908 Reaction score 19 Location long island, new york Feb 17, 2014 #6 The ad is a bit off as far as description. http://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/4324838227.html