Anyone order from studz racing?

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Never heard of them either. But here they are: https://www.studzracing.com/default.asp
Sometimes a good search for a mystery site is to search "is studzracing a legit site" or something along those lines. Sometimes you'll get site reviews or something from the BBB or warnings to avoid them, lol

If they have a better selection or better prices than the usual Go Powersports or BMI or MFG Supply, they might be worth a look-n-see.

NJCartMan

Reaction score
I’ve never ordered but have seen the videos on YouTube. I’ve called them for a tav2 and they were about 20.00 more than Go power sports.

ThunderKart79

Reaction score
My experience with them was good. Fast shipping large selection of quality high performance mini bike parts, they also have some hard to find parts for example they carried 1.2 ratio roller rockers for Tillotson and Ducar Hemi heads 6 months or so before I could find them anywhere else. They also have some cool frame parts for a custom look for your mini bike, they love to chrome there parts. Like any large or should I say like any shop that is more than one or two men , some of there parts are lower then most and some of there parts well they can keep. They are out of Detroit,Michigan and they take racing seriously up there especially drag racing. Just for you Hellion I am trying hard to take my grammar a lil more serious I am making an effort to use punctuation.