Anyone know Quads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpdingo

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this since it is a powersports machine but not a go kart nor a two/three wheeler.

Anyway, my hair stylist of all people offered me a quad for 100$. Here's the details I got.

It is garage kept.
It is red.
It supposedly has a dead battery.
It should have a gas engine(99% sure no Razor ****)
It was ridden once or twice a few years ago
It supposedly had an MSRP above 1K.

Again this is all just what she remembers. Anything I should look for when I get pics or take a look at it. If I get pics I will send them up here for you guys to take a look. I know the obvious signs to look for. Also, If any of you guys can get a general clue of what it MIGHT be, speak up(I know there is little information so it would be near impossible to pinpoint a model)!

Texan

Senor Member
Reaction score
If its red, maybe you'll get lucky and it turns out to be a Honda, but her saying it was msrp $1000, doubt it.

Probably Chinese, I always see some advertised as $999 locally.

Even then though, a garage kept quad that probably only needs a battery and carb cleaning for $100 is good deal :wai:

Micscience

Reaction score
If it's a chinese quad it maybe a 250cc I think the 125cc sized quads are less than 1k $700-$900 US dollars. I would buy it in a heart beat. I have a 110cc that I fixed up and that thing is a lot of fun and has a decent amount of sack for it's engine size.

Status
Not open for further replies.