• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Anyone here play airsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
And no, not meaning 6 month WalMart guns lol...

Actual "airsoft" with decent guns. No clear plastic 32:1 scale AA battery toys :roflol:

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
*said in gayist voice ever* oh paint ballz lets go through the woods with guns that look like lazer guns at the lazer dome shooting pretty colors throught the woods!

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
*said in gayerest voice ever* oh lets frolick through the field shooting eachother with little balls the size of our own that tickles us silly!

Airsoft is for the girls who cant take a bad welt.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
so we should play with guns on a feild of inflatible **** shooting only 200 fps? instead of full military gear with guns that shoot well over 450 and actualy look like real guns instead of something i **** out? and using actual mags to reload like real guns instead of having little dildo shaped pods to fill up a hopper that makes using any red dot or scope imposible to use?

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Sounds like this thread is gonna turn out good.

For the record my gun shoots 340fps, and i play in my friends woods, not on speedball courses.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
I can say I honestly do not like PaintBall.

Many people play airsoft because of the realism (the guns that is)...

I have played paintball before (I own two lol), but IMO airsoft is a better, less messy, less expensive sport.

Proud owner of:

Echo 1 AUG 375-415FPS @ .20

M8 Shotgun, 380FPS @ .20

WE Hi Capa 5.1 CO2/Green Gas Full Metal Blowback, 350FPS @ .20

Crossman M50 (Pretty much a MAC 10/11), Semi, 350FPS @ .20

oscaryu1

Reaction score

oscaryu1

Reaction score
With actual QUALITY airsoft guns, you'll get a nice yelp.

Most of the time, we rely on the player's honesty. That's what airsoft is mainly about lol.

That M16/M4/M83 sure looks real, minus that large CO2 tank you gotta attach to the rear.

And I've seen those, but the cost of all the equiptment can be extreme. The gun can be well over $300 for a quality one, $20-$40 for a CO2 bottle refill, then a bunch more for quality paintballs that won't burst in your gun...

EagleTalons

Master JB Welder
Reaction score
With actual QUALITY airsoft guns, you'll get a nice yelp.

Most of the time, we rely on the player's honesty. That's what airsoft is mainly about lol.

That M16/M4/M83 sure looks real, minus that large CO2 tank you gotta attach to the rear.

And I've seen those, but the cost of all the equiptment can be extreme. The gun can be well over $300 for a quality one, $20-$40 for a CO2 bottle refill, then a bunch more for quality paintballs that won't burst in your gun...

That gun their is 149.99 made by US army paintball. The place that I play at is 15 dollars a day, but you get free air. They let us use HPA tanks and you get to press a big red button to fill them up! (fun part) The paintballs I buy cost $20 for 1k of them. Didn't have any burst at all when I was using my friends 98 custom.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
20oz co2 (800+shots depending on gun) refill at dicks sporting goods is about $5

i got my gun for $30 used, its a good tippman and after a new barrel ($40), and some custom mods it works great. Sure you can sink thousands into gear but you can also find very cheap used guns of good quality, and even with crappy guns the custom mods are endless.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
yep i'm an airsoft W-H-O-R-E! seriously kids dont start a " painball is mur 1337 then airsuft " the thread title it "is anyone play airsoft" YES i do, you dont well move along

i just got a 10 years old classic army m4a1 all in pieces to reassemble (i do guntech work and custom builds )

newrider3

Reaction score
Don't really play, but I do <3 shooting this. HFC M192 full metal GBB. Propane adapter for cheap filling. The gas valve at the top of the mag is leaking a bit though, pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.