• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Anyone here into brewing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfootrules31

Reaction score
everyone on here (like me) seems to hate spending money :roflol: do any of you guys brew your own "beverages":cheers2:

i have a still that was my grandads so i make spirits, and a couple of beer kegs so i make my own beer.

about 40 big bottles of beer:$20
9L rum bout $15:cheers2:

RAMROD

Reaction score
Does this count? Beer Wine & Mead:cheers2:

Attachments

• 100_2040.jpg
    100_2040.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_2043.jpg
    100_2043.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 7
  • 101_1995.jpg
    101_1995.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 101_1992.jpg
    101_1992.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 6

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
We brewed beer in one of my chemistry classes. It tasted kinda funky.

For the kids, some sugar, water and food coloring will do it. :roflol:

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
HAHA wow good timing me and my dad need to bottle about 6 gallons of some kida white wine soon. thanks for the reminder!

TravisD

I needs more money
Reaction score
yea my mum stills her own rum and makes wine, i only drink the rum tho, dont care for the wine as much, its way cheaper than bying

tykenfitz

Reaction score
Is it a pot still? I was thinking about making one for moonshine. What's your recipe for the rum mash? I love rum.

newrider3

Reaction score
LOL, that is even more illegal than the aforementioned underage drinking. You can brew almost anything you want legally, but you can't distill.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
i do i do! lol just bottled my amber ale last weekend! now to wait 1 month to taste it! then two other months to maturate it BREWING BEER IS AWESOME!!!

BradenM

Etre Et Durer.
Reaction score
Pretty sure we don't want a thread about drinking on a forum about driving machines we build ourselves, and fabricating things using equipment with the ability to injure and maim. It might be harmless, it probably won't influence the underage people here, but it does represent this community to outsiders.

Hate me if you like, just my 2c.

Braden.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Pretty sure we don't want a thread about drinking on a forum about driving machines we build ourselves, and fabricating things using equipment with the ability to injure and maim. It might be harmless, it probably won't influence the underage people here, but it does represent this community to outsiders.

Hate me if you like, just my 2c.

Braden.

Nobody's gonna hate you!

This thread isn't too bad. There was one, however, a while ago that was pretty inappropriate. It's not like anybody's telling others to go and get wasted or talking about getting wasted, so it's all good. It's also in the off topic section.

Just remember: NEVER drink and drive.........you might spill your drink... :roflol:JOKING! DON'T DO IT!!! :toetap05:

Oh and if you're a guest or non-member reading this; it's ok, we're all pretty cool here. :thumbsup: Well, except for that one Jr Dragster guy..... he's kind of a..... (IT'S A JOKE, JR!!!!) Ok, now stop lurking and go sign up for an account already! :cheers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.