anyone have pics on how for my 500cc build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeybobo

bobo
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
hudson valley, new york
Ok I have an extra go cart frame and 500cc bike motor around, so anyone have any pics or good directions how to hook up the clutch and tranny set up off the motorcycle? I've never built a cart like this before. I see some people say on here about spinning the existing shifter 90 degrees? I'm just having trouble picturing how this works and couldnt find any detailed pics on the site. Thanks
 

fowler

New member
Messages
5,463
Reaction score
18
Location
Bullsbrook West Aus
this may make sense but
put a cable though the little tab thing sticking out of the engine them fasten it to the clutch lever itself
then turn the shifter 90* down drill a hole in it and and attach a rod to it so u can operate it from the front
 

Attachments

  • 1324.jpg
    1324.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top