Any karters in wilmington delaware looking to ride together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwd4evr

Reaction score
I have found a great spot(so far) to ride on smooth pavement on sat or sunday. Night time during the week is a possibility too. right of I-95. big and fast! there is another place a mile away if we get the boot too.looking for some others to run/race with me. no A-holes please. pm me and leave something here in a reply to keep it in the new posts.

voided

parking lot pimp
Reaction score
If my kart is fast enough ill drive it down 95 but to Delaware would be pushing it .. Sounds like a great idea tho

anderkart

Reaction score
I'd bet you'd find more riding buddies if you posted an ad in your local craigslist. That's what I did and ended up finding a bunch of guys in my town to ride/race karts with.

Since craigslist doesnt have a dedicated Go Kart section: I got the best results by posting my ads in the motorcycle section, and then include keywords with the most common misspellings for Go Kart. At the bottom of my ad, I simply included the terms (go kart, cart, gokart and gocart), so most everyone using the craigslist search window would find my ad :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.