Another tire quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Not looking right, or just can't find what I want.... What is the tallest, widest tire they make for a 6" wheel? :popcorn:
Any help appreciated...
 

Felineman

Death by misfortune
Messages
856
Reaction score
38
Location
Muskoka Lakes,Ont
UMMMM they can mount a 40 inch if you want the question is do you have the money for the factory to make them? try googling 6 inch rims tire sizes
 

mckutzy

Well-known member
Messages
8,353
Reaction score
110
Location
bc, canada
Thats being a smart a$$... If Jim asked, that means he cant find off hand due to a no luck search of google, already...

Of course if money is no object then yes, go buy custom made tires of your liking.
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
252
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
The biggest I can find atm is a
15X6.00 - 6 4pr "V61 Vredestein"

that doesn't mean there aren't bigger ones, it's just the biggest I can find right now
[EDIT]
same size available Kings Tire KT302,303,306
deli D365 and Maxxis C-9266... and the list goes on ;)

'sid
 

Attachments

  • VREDESTEIN-V61.jpg
    VREDESTEIN-V61.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
thanks Sid. that was all i could find too, but my "buddy" swears there is a 15x10 and a 15x8 in a size 6, but I cant find the dam things. I am beginning to think he is fool of poo....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top