wiwest
New member
What's up fellas?
I'm brand new to the go kart world. I decided to reach out to some pros to help with an upcoming father/son/daughter project. I have very basic mechanical knowledge. I am self taught in the small amount of knowledge that I do have. I've restored a Craftsman drill press, bench grinder and am currently working on a table saw. All from the early 1950s when American made tools were awesome. I also have Honda CB750 from 1982 that I've quite a bit of work on to this point. Looking forward to getting this project started and gain knowledge along the way. I'll fire up a build thread later today. Thanks
I'm brand new to the go kart world. I decided to reach out to some pros to help with an upcoming father/son/daughter project. I have very basic mechanical knowledge. I am self taught in the small amount of knowledge that I do have. I've restored a Craftsman drill press, bench grinder and am currently working on a table saw. All from the early 1950s when American made tools were awesome. I also have Honda CB750 from 1982 that I've quite a bit of work on to this point. Looking forward to getting this project started and gain knowledge along the way. I'll fire up a build thread later today. Thanks
WOOOHOOOO Another Californian 