Another new guy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trayin

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself since that is what these are for lol. I'm 32 and I do not have a cool trike or kart picture to share like these other new guys. I actually only found this because I was doing some research about a car engine on a kart (not buggy) and it lead me to a rather comical and insanely addictive thread from a individual with a "137 IQ..."

I have now changed my mind and intend to build a kart and a buggy lol. I figured this would be a great place to get some useful info as I start with a fresh build of at least one of these projects.

I am a rider of all things motorized and if it is broken I can fix it. I can weld ( mig, tig, stick) also have no issues fabricating my own things and in fact prefer to build my own stuff as often as I can to suit whatever I am making. ummm I rely on spellcheck more than I should and I rarely punctuate properly so forgive me ahead of time please.

I will likely be more of a lurker as I read through info and prior posts unless I see something I can actually assist with.

anyway... :cheers2:

Trayin

Reaction score
Thanks! Lots of good info here to be used so far!

I do rather like the idea of big power and speed on little frames so I may still do something stupid like that but I also like to live so it is an internal struggle :p

mckutzy

Reaction score
Ya no... GAB'ing is great however... And your spellcheck/grammar/punctuation ect is just fine...
We appreciate that very much...
Nothing harder to decipher someone's request for help, when they can barely describe what's happening...

Trayin

Reaction score
Thanks!! I have to agree trying to help someone while playing codebreaker is never a good time lol.

I have to confess I have not been on a forum in a long long time so I have no idea what PAFR or GABing means... I also feel like it is something stupid sober me will understand later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.