Announcing DIYGK's 2018 Champ!!! Joe 405

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joe-405 Mini Buggy - Grudge Racer - SCCA Solo is the build off champ for the 2018 year long build!!!

http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38772

From start:

To Finish!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

:wai: :cheers2: :wai:

Congratulations to ALL the builders both who finished, and those who started but life got in the way! WOOOOT! Great group of builds, great, great work. It's been fun seeing all the progress. I hope this motivates YOU to start your next project!

:wai:

Any builder that doesn't yet have some stickers, message me if you'd like some!

And Joe, I forget if you already have a shirt! Message me your size.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It’s been a long road with my crash in between. My thread willl be a ongoing as a lot of you wanna see it run at the track and see the turbo upgrade later.

I appreciate it a lot.

And I wear a XL. I had a shirt but I wore it out and had to throw it away. I was actually wearing it in my mini dragbike testing video which is why you remembered I had one at one time.

KartFab

Reaction score
Congrats joe, you've been building some awesome things over the years. Nice to see you win it this year.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
So who has the trophy ? It needs updated. And I’ll pay the shipping and I can do the update also. I have some shows planned and it would be great for the display setup.

We should always take a pic next to the winner for the mods to use.

And as always thanks guys. This build was definately the hardest one I’ve done but the outcome was great. Hopefully I can get the chassis to work better and not find a bad road that will result in what’s happened already. I would prefer to not do that again ever !

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
And now! The 2019 trophy hunt!!! Where is that thing!?!!

There is a highly probable chance it’s literally one state away from me. I hope Chancer is ok cause he hasn’t been on since last August. Has anybody talked to him lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.