Announcing DIYGIK's 2016 Champ!!! Chancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzFab

Reaction score
Chancer received a massive 73% of the votes
Joe405 came i second (again) with 35%
Functional Artists El Dingo was 3rd with 24%

...& pRoFiT, you ran in 4th with 17% of the votes...

Congrats & well done to you, Eric, a well deserved win...

Joe, I thought for sure the third time was the charm but, obviously, it wasn't meant to be; may I suggest you take a year off, regroup & wow us all in 2018 ;)

Well done to all who finished; I must say, that's the longest list of finalists I've seen (if memory serves, in 2013, I think there were 5)...

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Yay 4th. That's not even bronze. Oh well, first build. 2017 I'm building something krazy. I think the more out there the better. Already collecting parts.

Chancer, thanks for the vote. And everyone for competing. Learned a lot this last year. Time to step up my game.

Actually i have a million unfinished ideas. So this was great for me to finish a big project. I feel like sleeping now...

OzFab

Reaction score
Yay 4th. That's not even bronze...

Look at it this way: if there were only 4 or 5 finalists, 4th doesn't look that appealing, however, there were 11 finalists so, although 3 were considered better than your entry, 7 were considered not as good as yours... that's nothing to be sneezed at...

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I keep Clicking Thanks. But I want to again Say Thank you guys for all the Compliments.
and great job to all the other guys too.

MrC.

Reaction score
Congratulations!

Nice job on the new ride.
Looks like an old steamer trunk. which if you think about it would be a great way to pack and take a trip at the same time. or an abdomen, so you can ride it back and forth to the frig for a cold one.

Great Job

MrC.

Status
Not open for further replies.