chancer
ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Chancer i deal more in predator honda not briggs and tecumseh i stay far far away from them they have a tendency to break (leak) just my luck with them lol .I have never seen a l0206 nor a briggs race engine .I can see how its much easier to see the difference when you have one in your lap .As for bobs i have no clue what happened bobs website has been acting up lately .
Nope. Not a matter of having one in my lap, My greyhound and predator are bone stock, still have the governor intact. I have never seen any clone block opened up. My briggs has the tank removed so I could recognize to top of a briggs block by looking at your photo. I also removed to briggs internal governor so I recognized the shape of the block where the side case goes on. having installed clutches on that same side of blocks it was just obvious you had a briggs not any Honda clone or predator. If you are so familiar with Hondas and clones it should have been obvious to you. Like Nick said if you want to make a career out of selling karts and parts, these are the things you need to have an eye for. I imagine you buy and sell on line so you need learn to catch these thing by pics not "having one in your lap"
