Andy's Small Engine Cairo, WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Krate

Active member
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
14
Location
North Texas
This place was quite a treasure to find. Andy is a super sweet old man and if you're lost...he'll get you Found! Check him out if your ever there but don't loot him please. I need all that awesome junk for a film I want to shoot there.

Andy's Small Engine 304-628-3205
 

Attachments

  • Photo May 25, 5 28 38 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 5 28 38 PM.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Photo May 25, 5 29 02 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 5 29 02 PM.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Photo May 25, 5 29 30 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 5 29 30 PM.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Photo May 25, 5 29 55 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 5 29 55 PM.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Photo May 25, 5 30 18 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 5 30 18 PM.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Photo May 25, 5 28 11 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 5 28 11 PM.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 44

r97

Measure twice cut once
Messages
3,793
Reaction score
8
Location
Massachusetts, USA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
 

redsox985

Active member
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
12
Location
PA
This guy definitely has more riding mowers than teeth. I'd like to meet him. Looks awesome.
 

anderkart

Moderator
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
385
Location
Surprise Arizona USA
Cool, I'm diggin that limo-mower. (but I'll bet it it needs some serious room to make turns...) I wish I could find a place like that around here.

Be sure to post a link to yer film if you upload it, i'd like to check it out man!
 

Orange Krate

Active member
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
14
Location
North Texas
It'll be a while. I'm still writing and then there's that whole financing thing. I will be recruiting help from here when production starts. Details to come...
 

redsox985

Active member
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
12
Location
PA
So what's this film about? If I ever see it, I'll be highly distracted by the junk in the junk yard and not what's happening...sorry. :p
 

Orange Krate

Active member
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
14
Location
North Texas
More like a TV series than a film but it's about a group of mechanically minded kids around 12-years-old and set in the 80s(before Nintendo.) They watch car chase shows like Dukes of Hazzard, Smokey & the Bandit, the A-Team, Road Warrior, reruns of Rockford Files, and late night UHF showings of Bullitt. They have exclusive access to a small engine junkyard and the collective skills and knowledge equal to that of this board to turn it all into greatness.

Picture that scene in The Sandlot were they square off against the other baseball team only with go-karts instead of bikes and mechanical skill over athletic and the sandlot is a backyard shed full of tools and you're there!

I've written 3 episodes thus far and am about to knock out a 4th. My goal is to shoot it on location like the first 5 episodes of the Dukes.

Based on a true story...sort of;-)
 

Orange Krate

Active member
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
14
Location
North Texas
27 years after the initial concept
18 years after deciding it was a story
11 years after writing the book
3 years after writing the first episode followed by
7 more completed episodes...

I've finally finished writing the pilot for my series:wai::cheers2:

Maybe now I can actually get the darn thing made!:popcorn:
 

Nodroz

New member
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1
Location
Belgium (Europe)
27 years after the initial concept
18 years after deciding it was a story
11 years after writing the book
3 years after writing the first episode followed by
7 more completed episodes...

I've finally finished writing the pilot for my series:wai::cheers2:

Maybe now I can actually get the darn thing made!:popcorn:

Wow nice! Can't wait to see the movie! Goodluck :cheers2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top