Amusement park go kart shell wanted

Tu tony

Reaction score
In search of this particular go kart body in ok shape with in 350 miles of Dallas 8605D04A-A97E-4C77-84E9-50876702F85B.jpeg

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
I hope you find what you are looking for.

I never seem to find what I'm looking for.
Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on.
Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

Tu tony

Reaction score
I’m about 2 years too late. I moved from Michigan too Texas. I’m sure shipping would push pass my budget on the shell. I have seen them for less than a hundred bucks in other states near buy but the gas to travel is about $300. I’m looking to spend no more than $250 total. The kart shell in the picture is for a future build I plan to do. I’m working on a dune cat now. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Ryanasorb

Reaction score
Oh, bummer about the timing and distance for the go-kart shell. Moving from Michigan to Texas does throw a bit of a wrench in the plans, huh? Shipping costs can be a real deal-breaker sometimes. Your dune cat project sounds awesome, though! And hey, speaking of fun rides, have you checked out some of the best amusement parks in the US? They might have some cool go-kart experiences too! Best of luck with your build, and thanks for sharing your journey!

Last edited:

hardcorps

Reaction score
Not sure if you're on Facebook but guy has a few listed on Facebook Marketplace in Gulfport, MS.

030324kart.jpg

Tu tony

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping an eye out. Just to far to drive the gas cost is about $200. This type of shell was mass produced for amusement parks all over the US. Hopefully I’ll find something closer.