All Power

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get a rebuild kit for an All Power 6.5hp engine? Or at the very least is there a universal 6.5hp kit? Got a little mini bike with an All Power motor, it’ll start but it dies once you give it enough throttle to take off so I’m thinking throw a rebuild on it because it does need a new filter and housing anyway

karl

Reaction score
Sounds like you need a carburetor , not a rebuilt kit. Or are you just mean something like
a tune up kit?

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Never heard of "All Power" engines, and a quick web search showed absolutely zero results! :D
But suffice to say it is likely one of many, many, many Chinese Honda-clone engines with some dubious "brand name" slapped on.

I suspect lots of parts, not all, are interchangeable between different 6.5 HP clones, but what a gamble that is.

My advice is to standardize! Go with either the Big Name brands like Honda, Briggs and Stratton (Animal engine or Intek) or
the good old standby the Predator series.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
From what I can see, All Power is a brand slapped on generators, in this case the APG3001 3500 WATT 6.5HP. Some engine parts are available here:

Reaction score
Never heard of "All Power" engines, and a quick web search showed absolutely zero results! :D
But suffice to say it is likely one of many, many, many Chinese Honda-clone engines with some dubious "brand name" slapped on.

I suspect lots of parts, not all, are interchangeable between different 6.5 HP clones, but what a gamble that is.

My advice is to standardize! Go with either the Big Name brands like Honda, Briggs and Stratton (Animal engine or Intek) or
the good old standby the Predator series.
Yeah the part of me that wants to really show some love to this thing wants to buy a brand new predator like I did for my kart but the part of me that’s wanting to make some money is fighting that lol but I do think I found some parts, just went with Amazon since they’re return policy isn’t a hassle

seems like these are the right parts and if so the parts brand name is Champion Power Equipment just in case anybody else may end up with this janky looking motor 5A7D941C-739F-4C2C-828F-02EC12CC21D6.jpeg

Attachments

• C2948D7D-1200-4E0D-B6E7-3DFDF73FD191.jpeg
    C2948D7D-1200-4E0D-B6E7-3DFDF73FD191.jpeg
    686.2 KB · Views: 2