• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

ah...beautiful girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

augidog

Reaction score
i'm having lunch at the green spot, a local flea market/swap meet.

outside the door...a beautiful young woman with an irresistably-exotic style pedals up on a fat-tire high-rise cruiser...and i'll be honest, i made a spectacle of myself leaning way over and craning my neck for a prolonged good look...and she saw me...and she did NOT approve.

when she came inside & walked by my table she made it a very clear point of looking exactly away from me.

so i had to chase her down, and politely explain myself: "excuse me, miss, but at the risk of offending you even more...i was staring like a fool because i really like your bicycle."

(cue yakov smirnoff: "it's funny, because it's true!")

ah, finally...what a wonderful smile it was, too...it lit up my whole day :D

augidog

Reaction score
she bought enuff of it to give me that smile. it was a pretty neat bike, tho.

sexyvicta

Reaction score
haha this has happened to me a couple of times. Staring at a girls choice bike and she thinks i'm looking at her. Its funny

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Okay guys- we might have ourselves some kind of pathology here... I know we're all a bit nutty about things with wheels... But if you see a pretty girl on a bike, and YOU'RE STARING AT THE BIKE, you need medication!

augidog

Reaction score
now wait a doggone minute...i mentioned the beautiful girl.

what am i, BLIND?

the bike was outside so i had to move around to see, but i knew she'd be coming in ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.