dcastillo
New member
hey everyone, mostly I hang out in the electric section and started a thread on my planned build since its an electric Kart.
But just realized that minus the engine, everything else is relevant here as well.
Im mainly trying to get ideas from those who have done ground up builds to ensure I dont over look anything major or make a costly mistake early on.
If you have a moment I would appreciate any advice.
The thread is here
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?p=346361#post346361
Thanx again, and looking forward to the build
-Danny
But just realized that minus the engine, everything else is relevant here as well.
Im mainly trying to get ideas from those who have done ground up builds to ensure I dont over look anything major or make a costly mistake early on.
If you have a moment I would appreciate any advice.
The thread is here
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?p=346361#post346361
Thanx again, and looking forward to the build
-Danny