Advice and guidance on my build DINGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_1stCivDiv

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am new to the go cart scene. I have recently come across a couple of older carts I'd like to fix up. I am completely lost when it comes to fixing small engines and go carts for that matter. Any input advice or recommendations would help me a lot.

My plan is to fix both carts up nice and give them to a friend of mine so his kids can ride them. Hopefully I can have them done for Christmas.

My first question is simple. Where do I start?
I know I need a few things but id like help figuring out exactly what they are.

I will be posting pictures when someone is willing to walk me threw a build, baby steps.
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
I am new to the go cart scene. I have recently come across a couple of older carts I'd like to fix up. I am completely lost when it comes to fixing small engines and go carts for that matter. Any input advice or recommendations would help me a lot.

My plan is to fix both carts up nice and give them to a friend of mine so his kids can ride them. Hopefully I can have them done for Christmas.

My first question is simple. Where do I start?
I know I need a few things but id like help figuring out exactly what they are.

I will be posting pictures when someone is willing to walk me threw a build, baby steps.

Welcome to the forum!! Unfortunately we cannot help you with your build until we know what needs to be fixed. If you can tell us what the problem areas are (pics speak 1000 words) we can help you out no problem.

Start a build thread and lets go from there :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top