adding a 4 point harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

savage

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania,Butler
I have a 5 year old son that I want to protect in his first go kart. I would like to know if anyone has added a 4 point harness to a yerfdog type kart with a roll bar. Where did you get the harness from and how did you mount it? Pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
12
Location
Cornwall, UK
ebay, here

i just typed in 4 point harness

car harnesses work, as the one above is a car one (kart ones are more money) just the straps will need to be cut off at the end of car ones as they are really long, and could get wrapped up in the axle. also, they need to be tightened once the person is in, otherwise the shoulder straps will fall off your shoulders.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top