Add me to the list of the poor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HmaximS

New member
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts - but I didnt vote for Obama!
Bought a go-kart from my neighbor for $75. Has engine that doesnt run. Looking to reward my two boys, ages 13 and 9 for good grades. Have moderate fix - it experience, hell I own two old fire trucks that run and drive, but minimal experience with small engines, but looking forward to the project.

Gonna cost me alot of money this new hobby huh?

Howie
 

Doc Sprocket

*********
Messages
15,677
Reaction score
151
Location
Ontario, Canada
Nah... DIY doesn't have to be big budget. I, and others have built karts for $200 or less!

Hey, why not post those trucks in the Off Topic section. I'd love to see them! Welcome to th forum!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top