• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

A sign of how far we have come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasalmoR

Reaction score
Even though I have no actual experience with this site I had with one which looks pretty similar called Alibaba.com Both sites look almost the same and have similar listings. The problem is that I had the worst internet purchasing experience in the site I mentioned. I found out the hard way that there may be such "companies" that are not real but just few people who uploaded some products and cheat. I was glad not having spent so much and the nice thing is that there is something called "Fair Play Fund" which payed my money back, after they had suspended that copmany's site and membership. I say you'd better stay away from these sites or at least be very careful and try to make sure you are dealing with real company. I don't want to stop you from doing anything or just trying to make bad advertisement. I just say what happened to me.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Who want to buy crap made in chine anyways...

I wonder what would happen if china just suddenly fell into the ocean...

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
fail. lol. a 500 watt controller will only bring it half speed right?

and i have my clone engine... starts first pull so for the price of some things china has to offer i cannot complain.

however it does not help our economy...

KieranM

Doin It!!
Reaction score
The one thing I picked up on was, when you go to their trucks (as in articulated) they state the engines as being genuine Cummins. However a quick seach of the model on google leads to china in every sentence. I searched images and same result, so I typed in a model of Cummins I know, and booom, loads of pics of the engines come up??

Status
Not open for further replies.