a freebe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby28

New member
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
its the same weight with me in there as it is with my uncle in ther and it would be me and my son in there till he learns how to drive it on his own but i want the stering to be right first
 

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
its the same weight with me in there as it is with my uncle in ther and it would be me and my son in there till he learns how to drive it on his own but i want the stering to be right first

I would start with some new shocks. Find some the same lenth abd try those. I tried some old shocks from and 80's Yamaha DT 125 and they were not stiff enough. I would look for some quad shocks. Not sure how original new one would work. Both the Yerfdogs I had the shocks were shot when I got it.

Make sure your new shocks are the same lenth.
 

bobby28

New member
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
im thinking my a arms are bent dose anyone have a yerf 3202 that can get me mesments of the spindle bracket
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top