raffa83fl250
New member
Hi there, just got my "new" fl250, this thing is amazing, just trying to clean it up and have some fun with it. I've seen a bunch of them on here and they look really good. Glad this forum exist!!!
thanks man, no I havent run it without it, does it make a big difference?, Looks like the hose is the stock one.Nice Ody. Have you tried running it with that snorkel hose off? Hard to tell but it looks to small. You need seastbelts asap.
It looks like it is in good condition from a lot of the one I see. Nice job
thanks man, no I havent run it without it, does it make a big difference?, Looks like the hose is the stock one.
tierods would be nice!! and ya the battery tray on yours looks perfect, gave me some ideas, the cage has a couple dings and the front lower panel with a few scuffs, just like you said before its hard to find one straight.I may have a seat pan not sure. I have some tierods. No pull starts. No switches for your year.
Have you seen the battery trays I made for my ody's?
Your cage is in nice condition.
here is a closer pic
tierods would be nice!! and ya the battery tray on yours looks perfect, gave me some ideas, the cage has a couple dings and the front lower panel with a few scuffs, just like you said before its hard to find one straight.
nice to know thanks for the info, the starter works really good its a nice feature, so I take it the odyssey only came stock with the pullstart???