DeathStarr89
Loose Nut
I bought this for myself on fathers day to be a project for our family to work on. We've got lots of plans for it and plenty of time since I set a 5 year goal.
Specs: '72 Nova, healthy 355 SBC (350-400 HP). Built TH350 with very low miles, 2500 stall. Ford 9" with 4.11's. Manual Drum brakes on all 4 corners, Bench seat. Typical rust but solid for a midwest car.
I drove it home for $5500.
It'll get modern front brakes with a power master, few suspension/chassis/interior upgrades and after the rust repair we're going to re-paint it Hugger Orange.
Pics;
Specs: '72 Nova, healthy 355 SBC (350-400 HP). Built TH350 with very low miles, 2500 stall. Ford 9" with 4.11's. Manual Drum brakes on all 4 corners, Bench seat. Typical rust but solid for a midwest car.
I drove it home for $5500.
It'll get modern front brakes with a power master, few suspension/chassis/interior upgrades and after the rust repair we're going to re-paint it Hugger Orange.
Pics;


