Hi,,my son owns a baja tx65 kart that came with a 6.5hp homelite engine..my question,is this engine considered a clone ?? I've done a few things to it,custom header pipe,aftermarket air filter,torque converter .
I've also went and bought a new b/s raptor3 engine,the engine came wit only the carb and the rewind so now i need to decide witch rout i want to take..build the briggs or do some engine modifications on the homelite. The kart is for off road riding and he wants to be able to rip donuts and throw rooster tails..lol
i would so appreciate your input and advice.. I'm not a engine builder but i am mechanically inclined,, thanks again
I've also went and bought a new b/s raptor3 engine,the engine came wit only the carb and the rewind so now i need to decide witch rout i want to take..build the briggs or do some engine modifications on the homelite. The kart is for off road riding and he wants to be able to rip donuts and throw rooster tails..lol
i would so appreciate your input and advice.. I'm not a engine builder but i am mechanically inclined,, thanks again