• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

5000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
...just noticed how many posts i have... guess im on here WAY too much

the forum is very useful and thanks to everyone who contributes ive learned a lot!:cheers2:

did i win something?:roflol:

Jcotz

...wasn't there
Reaction score
Nice, I wonder who holds the record for most posts. Probably Toy-story!

Jcotz

...wasn't there
Reaction score
It's odd, a lot of the guys high up on the list, you don't see around often.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
the forum is very useful and thanks to everyone who contributes ive learned a lot!:cheers2:

did i win something?:roflol:

I will have to agree with Blue. If it wasn't for this forum, I would be less clueless :roflol:

Oh...you win a thanks (for all the help

It's odd, a lot of the guys high up on the list, you don't see around often.

A few of those guys used to be very active on the forum, but I haven't seen them around for a long time. I suppose peoples circumstances and priorities change after a while

I see I am 18th on the list!!! I can't believe it. Maybe I should also take a few months off.

fowler

Reaction score
agreed
great forum
learnt most of the small engine stuff from here

i never knew that list existed?

i notice russ has wiped every possible thing off his page?

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
agreed
great forum
learnt most of the small engine stuff from here

i notice russ has wiped every possible thing off his page?

I wonder what has become of Russ. I miss the input he gave on this forum. He helped me many times. You cannot even send him a PM anymore??

klicky96

Reaction score
I've been here a while now, since like last summer I believe. I've shared my knowledge and got a helluva lot from all you guys.

souperman000

Reaction score

I knew there was a list, but I could never figure out how to sort it by # of posts

I've been here a while now, since like last summer I believe. I've shared my knowledge and got a helluva lot from all you guys.

Klicky, I have to say, your posts have definetly racked up in the almost 4 months you have been on here. I mean look! thanked 33 times in 31 posts already?? I ha ve been surprised by the knowledge you have as well as the knowledge of everyone else on this forum.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
I wonder what has become of Russ. I miss the input he gave on this forum. He helped me many times. You cannot even send him a PM anymore??

He has the dual lawnboy kart dont he?

Its amazing how fast post add up, last I knew I only had a few hunnered... now I have a housand and some odd post count.
:roflol:

brandongeiger2

Reaction score
What i don't understand is how you get up that high I'm only around 350 and have been on alomst year yet some people have more than 500 and have been on for two months, i get on frequently every day. Guess that doesn't matter if I'm not posting though... Maybe i should be posting more? haha

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Well if you're like me, you can BS your way through a few thousand in hardly any time:D

Ford Truck Enthusiasts has state chapters and monthly BS threads. I had 594 posts in Virginia's April BS thread.:bannana:

exenos

Project Nut
Reaction score
I agree posts are just too easy to rack up if you like to talk. Not so much on this forum, but on others is check my post count every so often and I go "how the heck did I gain 700 posts? last time I checked i was at 40")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.